Fry Reglet’s Lighting Systems provide a continuous band of accent illumination. Designed with an integral LED light source, the LEDs use traditional installation methods with 1/2” and 5/8” drywall. LEDs are easily installed with simple, low-voltage connectors that require no modifications to the framing. All profiles come with lenses, end caps, and wiring.
Fry Reglet's Lighting Systems are available with RGB, RGBW, Static White, and variable/tunable white LED options. The LEDs range from 2700K-6500K and include optional watts-per-foot layouts.
- Extruded aluminum for durability and ease of installation
- Industry-leading LEDs with 2-Step binning LEDs and 90+ CRI (rating)
- LED Strips are dimmable to 1%
- One-stop shop for compatible components and accessories
- Factory-fabricated intersections for enhanced install accuracy
- The system includes LEDs, quick-disconnect components, and low-voltage drivers
- Custom curving options for select profiles
- Various LED Tapes and Kelvins based on profile
- Clear anodized, color anodized, and powder coat finish options
- Heavy-duty, architectural-grade aluminum alloy
- Minimum 0.050” metal thickness for rigid durability
- LED Lens to eliminate hot spots