In Flexform's Echoes range, the traditional Scandinavian school meets Mediterranean style; rustic and urban styles cross paths. The design of memory is, in any case, living in the present and projected into the future.
The sleek metal structure contrasts with the pliable seat and backrest made of fine woven paper cord or paper rush cord. This seemingly simple process is actually quite complex and still, today performed entirely by hand.
A different stylistic interpretation is expressed by the Echoes S.H. armchair that pairs the metal structure with cowhide: a classic, eye-catching combination but one that, thanks to the ergonomic contours of the seat and backrest, also ensures the utmost in comfort.
The Echoes family includes armchairs with and without armrests that coordinate nicely with matching ottomans, chairs, and dining chairs, stools, and a slender chaise longue. They all share the same pure lines and understated proportions that allow these pieces to be equally at home in any room in the house, alone or paired with the sofas in the Flexform collection.
- Structure in metal with satin, chrome, black chrome, burnished, gunmetal finish or in white; or with matt lacquered finish in sand, brick, sage green, and white
- Armrest in metal, with satin, chrome, black chrome burnished, gunmetal or white finish, with wood insert in the following: Canaletto walnut with a natural finish, or stained Canaletto walnut; or in ash with natural finish or stained walnut, cherry, teak, coffee, wenge, ebony or brown
- Seat / Backrest in fiberglass and polyurethane foam upholstered in cowhide in the following colors: white, grey, dark brown, extra dark brown, black, olive, Bulgarian red, sand, tobacco
- Armchair seat cushion in polyurethane foam and polyester fiber
- Seat cushion upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions
- Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material