The Gregory bench’s personality and proportions reveal sophisticated construction details that place it center stage in any living space.
The austerity of the metal base is softened by the warmth of the elegant cowhide used to tailor-finish the exposed parts of the elastic webbing that hosts the seat cushions. Just like the tailoring of the grosgrain piping that outlines the soft cushions, this formal-aesthetic solution traces back to the expertise that is the essence of the company’s legacy. The goose-down-filled backrest cushions and bolster noticeably improve comfort and promote proper ergonomics. The metal structure and cast aluminum feet come in several finishes and sophisticated color pairings with the cowhide webbing.
Flexform's Gregory XL seating system is poised between classicism and modernity and, thanks to its modular agility, sparks creativity in countless arrangements that can furnish the most diverse settings with style and elegance.
- Structure in aluminum with burnished or gunmetal finish.
- Cowhide webbing in black, dark brown, tobacco, grey
- Finish plus version structure, in metal with satin, chrome, or black chrome finish
- Seat cushion in polyurethane foam with plywood insert, covered with cowhide
- Feet in cast aluminum with burnished or gunmetal finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Finish plus version feet in cast aluminum with satin, chrome, black chrome finish
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions