The concept for the Bretton sofa places cowhide at the heart of the design. This quintessential, timeless material is a favorite at Flexform and the company has consistently refined the craftsmanship techniques.
The roomy seat and backrest cushions are generously padded and feature elegant details – like the grosgrain piping – that contrast with the exquisite simplicity of the metal armrest clad in cowhide, available in an array of colors or in suede. The sofa rests on a metal base, also clad in cowhide, while the cast aluminum feet feature a sleek design and are available in a number of sophisticated finishes.
A versatile sofa, Bretton offers countless combinations between the cowhide structure and the upholstered parts, which can be made in fabric or leather.
- Seat frame in metal, clad in cowhide in the following colors: white, grey, dark brown, extra dark brown, black, olive, Bulgarian red, sand, tobacco; or in suede in dark brown, black, olive, sand
- Backrest in metal with molded polyurethane padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Armrest in metal, clad in cowhide or suede in the same range of colors as the seat frame
- Seat cushions in polyester fiber with insert in single-density crushproof material. Premium seat cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma Certified, Gold Label) with insert in high resilience crushproof material
- Feet in cast aluminum with grey, bronze, satin, chrome, burnished, black chrome, or gunmetal finish that rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions
- Upholstery includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in all the colors on the sample board