Solar facades from SolarLab invisibly integrate on-site energy production in the skin of the building and replaces both traditional facade cladding and unattractive rooftop PV installations. The custom-designed solar facades offer design freedom to select panelisation and mounting geometry as well as color, finish, and texture.
The custom solution for the public housing development Trigeparken was designed to blend in with floor-high crystal finished black panels and to elevate the perception of the buildings. The elegant and high-efficiency facade follows the rhythm and dimensions of the rest of the building but adds a crisp and sophisticated element that sparkles and reflects. By repetition and optimizing dimensions, the facade is both cost-effective and efficient.
|System ||Skin |
|Finish ||Crystal |
Features & Benefits
- Carbon-free on-site energy production
- Durable with a long operational life
- Low glare and self-cleaning
- Resilient electrical and monitoring system
- Panels level monitoring and rapid-shutdown protection
- Large format panels
- Customizable build-height
- Flat mounted and individually angled panels
- Cost-effective and income-generating
- Fully recyclable in existing industrial processes