BoConcept designs, produces, and sells contemporary Danish designs for home furnishing. With a range of material and finish options, and a free interior design service, it is easy to achieve functionality and decor to suit every home project.
Designer Frans Schrofer has created an expressive design statement that combines classic lines with exclusive details allowing for personal expression and relaxation. Porto's refined stitching underlines the organic shape and creates textures and wrinkles that ensure a soft, welcoming look.
The iconic shape of the lounge chair is made possible because of a special foam molded to create the forms imbued with great comfort. This makes the chair a delight to both sit in and to look at. The matching footstool completes the look and the small slope ensures optimal relaxation.
- Composition: Semi-aniline leather, 90% natural grain, 1,4 mm thick (average)
- Leg: steel
- Armrest: Top: 48 kg/m3 CMHR moulded foam.
- Back: Top: 48 kg/m3 CMHR moulded foam.
- Frame: Metal frame
- Seat: Top: 48 kg/m3 CMHR moulded foam.
- Suspension: Nozag springs metal
- Fabric lining: Non-woven fabric(90g/m2), Non-woven fabric(50g/m2), Jacquard fabric with BC logo
- Leg: lacquered
- With swivel function
- With reclining function for better comfort