Framery 2Q is a pod designed for 4-6 people to co-create, brainstorm, and have meetings. Framery’s sound insulation system guarantees meetings that won't disturb the office – and the office noise won’t disturb meetings. Its low doorstop makes it wheelchair accessible. It is possible to fully customize the look and feel of Framery 2Q pods and test it out using the Framery configurator.
The 2Q Huddle variation is ideal for meetings with a combination of individuals that are in-person and those joining remotely. The table seats 4 and accommodates laptop connectors, while the spacious pod allows for the addition of 2 extra chairs. There is an option to include a screen bracket and a whiteboard on opposite walls to ensure that everyone present, physically or virtually, can collaborate and have access to the same information.
|Designer ||Samu Hällfors |
|Country ||Finland |
|Launched ||2021 |
- Control Panel - The control panel enables you to adjust:
- The brightness of the new improved ceiling light
- The capacity of the airflow
- Outlets - Wall shelf
- Pluto: 2 power sockets + 2 charging USB sockets
- Power Column Accessories
- Additional options include a display bracket on the wall for a TV or a booking system-ready option for the door.
- Screen Specifications
- Recommended size 43” - Maximum weight 30 kg / 66 lbs
VESA support: 100 x 100, 100 x 150, 150 x 100,
200 x 100, 100 x 200, 200 x 200, 300 x 200, 400 x 200
- Exterior - Painted sheet metal or brushed stainless steel.
- Glass - Sound control laminated glass.
- Frame - Formica laminate on birch plywood with varnish trim.
- Solid walls and roof - Sandwich element of sheet metal, birch plywood, recycled acoustic foam, and acoustic felt. Anti-static and stain-resistant low loop pile carpet for public spaces.
- Table - White Formica laminate on birch plywood with varnish trim.