3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes are adhesive films that represent a cost-efficient option for interior finishes involving minimal downtime, noise, and dust. The self-adhesive Whiteboard Film WH-111 is a glossy white polyester film with whiteboard capabilities.
Texts and drawings done with water-based whiteboard markers can be easily removed. Its high gloss surface allows a perfectly smooth writing experience. Thanks to its thinness and lightweight properties, it maximizes the active space of the meeting room compared to traditional whiteboards and stand-alone whiteboard solutions.
Installation & Maintenance
The whiteboard surface finish can be applied to metal, wood, glass, and complex curved (3D) surfaces. The easy application is due to 3M™ Comply™ Adhesive technology which virtually eliminates bubbles, simplifying and speeding up application.
DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes are easily cleaned using detergent and water although they can easily withstand most hospital-grade cleaners as well. The vinyl can be repaired much more easily than wood or veneer leaving virtually the repair virtually invisible at a normal viewing distance.
- Design/Pattern: Whiteboard Film
- Surface Finish: Glossy white
- Film Type: Polyester
- Opacity: Opaque
- Thickness (film): 170 µm
- Removability: Permanent
- Removal Method: Fair to remove with heat and/or chemicals from supported
- Adhesive Type: Pressure-sensitive
- Adhesive Colour: Grey
- Surface Type: Flat
- Substrate Type: Aluminium
- Application method: Dry only
- Application Recommendations: For use on flat metallic plate substrates only
- Application Temperature: +12°C minimum (air and substrate)
- Service Temperature:-20°C to +50°C