UsePole/wall mounted light
CharacteristicsAdjustable optical compartment, high visual comfort, uniform light distribution
This high-performance, LED street lighting is designed to provide professional lighting for urban and suburban contexts. These street lights feature cut-off optics that eliminate skyward light dispersion entirely and are specifically designed to save energy. Archilede HP luminaires can significantly reduce municipality maintenance costs, making them ideal for outdoor use.
- Urban lighting system intended for use with LED light sources
- Installation on poles with pole-tops using lateral arms or on whip-type poles with ø 46/60/76 mm diameter connection
- Reflectors in silver aluminium
- Optical compartment in die-cast aluminium; hot-dip galvanised steel tubular arms; sodium-calcium sealing glass, 5 mm thick, siliconed to frame that closes the LED compartment with a hinge and 2 screws
- No upwards dispersion of the luminous flux.
- Adjustable optical compartment
- High visual comfort
- High yield optics (Opti Smart Reflector) with uniform light distribution.
- No photo-biological risks.This luminaire is in the “Exempt Group” (no risk linked to infrared, blue light and UV radiation) in accordance with EN 62471:2008
- The luminaire can be programmed using the interface for luminous flux adjustment. The luminaire is supplied in Midnight mode and can be converted into Bi-power voltage adjustment mode using the same interface
- DALI driver compatible with remote management systems
- Overvoltage protection: 10kV in Common Mode (CM), 6kV in Differential Mode (DM)
- An active control system changes the current intensity in order to maintain the lifespan of the LEDs even under extreme thermal conditions
- Replaceable LED group
- Replaceable driver and power supply unit
- All external screws used are in A2 stainless steel