CharacteristicsAdjustable optical compartment in the horizontal plane (-50°/+90°), graduated scale and mechanical aiming lock, dual PG
FormatFloor, ceiling and wall-mount
Sizesø312mm, ø390mm, ø526mm
Agora is a floodlight luminaire intended for use with LED light sources. Agora is made up of an optical compartment and bracket in die-cast aluminium and transparent tempered sodium-calcium safety glass. The Greek word "agorà" means to gather, to summon; this architectural spotlight was created for installation not necessarily in squares as such but in all urban places, or meeting places, in cities, towns or neighbourhoods. The simple yet highly detailed design by architect J.M. Wilmotte integrates perfectly into architecture and the urban context, almost blending into material thanks to its extremely reduced depth.
Agorà Compact uses a built-in power supply, 6 light distributions, from super spot to wide flood, and the possibility of adapting the luminous flux through a wide range of professional accessories. The urban lights come in 5 sizes, and 5 powers with colour temperatures of 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, RGBW, Tunable White, and with luminous fluxes from 3500 lumens to 50,000 lumens.
- Electronic DALI power supply (IP67 / IP68) supplied, compatible with Telemanagement systems
- IP66 / IK08 (IK10 with protective grille) Opti Beam Lens and Opti Beam Reflector optics
- External optical (Cylindrical screen and Visor) and safety (Grille) accessories
- Internal accessories (diffuser glass, lamellar louvre and refractor for elliptical distribution)
- TW and RGBW versions available
- All external screws used are in A2 stainless steel
- Insulation class II