CharacteristicsPossibility of installation on the ground without frame casing, IP68, optics with plastic lenses or reflectors, safe low voltage power supply at constant current
Light up orbit is a flush version of the light up collection that offers an aesthetic solution ensuring maximum integration with architecture that is both miniaturized and solid. Reliability, strength and safety with no limits, from the pole to the equator, these can be ceiling, wall and floor-mounted.
- Floor/ground-, wall- and ceiling mounted recessed luminaires (except ø 80 mm) intended for use with LED light sources
- Possibility of installation on the ground without frame casing
- Comprises body and frame casing
- Body and frame in AISI 304 stainless steel installed without visible screws, hardened safety glass; A2 stainless steel cable gland complete with outgoing power supply cable of 2x1 mm² type. The cable is provided with IP68 antitranspiration device
- Polypropylene plastic frame casing to be ordered separately
- Optics with plastic lenses or reflectors
- Safe low voltage power supply at constant current (350/500/700mA depending on the type of specific recessed luminaires) to be ordered separately
- Static load resistance 2000 Kg using frame casing to be ordered separately
- Roll-over product in accordance with EN 60598-2-13 (torsion strength and shear load tests)
- Installation is not permitted in areas where snow ploughs are used at driving speed of over 50 km/h
- Compact dimensions of the luminaire (<100mm)
- IP68 protection for product and cable alike using IP68 connectors. The product is not considered suitable for installation in swimming pools and fountains.