Eureka's Quadrant lighting series combines acoustic technology with classic design aesthetics. Quadrant features a round globe light with interlocking felt fins which provide sound absorption and vibrant colors. The luminaire is available in three sizes and in lighted or unlit versions. Thus, Quadrant can be combined into impressive colorful, well-lit, sound-absorbing layouts.
Eureka created Quadrant pendants with user-friendly factors in mind. Lighted Quadrant components are suspended using a criss-cross system on a transparent power cable and attached to a white magnetic canopy, while unlit elements are hung on an aircraft cable without a canopy. The magnetic canopy is available in a standard 1.75" or a slim 0.5" dimension. Quadrant installation is easy and further allows for customizable arrangements.
Acoustic Shade Benefits
- Increase acoustic comfort
- Panels are made with synthetic felt composed of recycled and recyclable polyethylene (PET) fibers with low VOC
- Formaldehyde-free, non-irritant and odorless
- 35" tall fixture has an average sound absorbing coefficient of 6.20 Sabins
- 47" tall fixture has an average of 10.47 Sabins
|Location ||Interior |
|Light source ||LED |
|Color temperature ||2,700K-4,000K |
|Voltage ||120V-277V |
|Color rendering index ||80-90 |
|Cable length ||60" clear cable adjustable |
|Mounting ||Suspended |