CharacteristicsCustomizable materials and finishes, contemporary design, manufacture and production managed in the same place
Longhi furnishings originate from a long tradition of Italian furniture design that is now part of a global production line. Longhi Walt coffee tables can be customized in a wide range of materials. The collection features tables of different sizes and finishes characterized by the overlapping of tops on different heights with an almost floating effect with metal supports. Walt coffee table is a low table with three drawers.
Materials and Finishes
- Base, sides and top in wood: glossy Ebony, glossy Canaletto walnut, glossy Burlwood or glossy lacquered wood in colors from the Longhi range
- Drawer fronts upholstered in leathers from the Longhi catalog
- Shelf in the finishes: - bronze or smoky mirror with bevel, - marble with 20mm bevel: Fusion Light, Patagonia, Explosion Blue, Fusion Multicolor, Juliet Quartz, Sahara Noir (polyester finish), Dover White, Panda White, Guatemala Green, Corteccia, Port Saint Laurent, Rosso Levanto, Bardiglio Nuvolato, Elegant Brown, Shale Rosewood, Emperador Dark, Silver Wave, Agate Black, Frappuccino, Calacatta Gold
- Square and rectangular small table with supports and profiles on the lower shelf in ground metal in the finishes: bright light gold matt, Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome, matt satin bronze, bright pink gold, matt pink gold, Black Rose gold
- The lower shelf is in wood: Sycamore frisè, glossy Ebony, glossy Canaletto walnut or in Cat. P.18 leather with special stain-proofing treatment