CharacteristicsCustomizable materials and finishes, contemporary design, manufacture and production managed in the same place
Longhi Orwell two-drawer nightstands originate from a long tradition of Italian design that now comes from a global production line. On the back, two dimmable LED strips light the lower and upper part of the chest. They are turned on with a touch-sensitive switch. The effect is a strip of light that illuminates the wall.
Materials and Finishes
- Legs and frame covered in leather, velvet, or cashmere Loro Piana Interiors from the Longhi range or wood: glossy/matt ebony, glossy/matt Canaletto walnut, glossy lacquered ivory
- Profile of base and cornice in ground metal in the finishes: bright light gold, matt Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome, matt satined bronze
- Top finish: bronze or smoky mirror, glass painted black, glossy/matt ebony, glossy/matt Canaletto walnut, glossy lacquered ivory
- Marble mm 20 thick: Port Saint Laurent marble, Rosso Levanto marble, Bardiglio Nuvolato marble, Elegant Brown marble, Shale Rosewood marble, Emperador Dark marble, Silver Wave marble, Port Black marble, Frappuccino marble, Calacatta Gold marble
- Handle in marble from the Longhi range or like the top