Longhi Marion chairs originate from a long tradition of Italian furniture design that is now part of a global production line. Longhi furniture can be customized in a wide range of materials.
Materials and Finishes
- Chair with metal frame and elastic bands covered in high-density molded polyurethane foam
- Finishing buttons in the backrest covered in plain color or in Swarovski crystals
- Rear legs are in wood in the same upholstery as the frame
- Front legs (A) are made of various materials that are interchangeable depending on client preferences and available in the finishes: ivory onyx, Elegant Brown marble, Shale Rosewood marble, Silver Wave marble, Port Black marble, Calacatta Gold marble, covered in leathers as in the Longhi sample set
- Turned details of legs (B-C) available in the finishes: bright light gold, matt Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome, matt satined bronze, covered in leathers as in the Longhi sample set
- Given the special manufacturing process, fabric or leather upholstery is not removable