CharacteristicsCustomizable materials and finishes, contemporary design, manufacture and production managed in the same place
Longhi Hopper small tables originate from a long tradition of Italian design that now comes from a global production line.
Materials and Finishes
- Frame made from 10/14 mm metal rods fixed in the wood base with a metal plate between the base and the top
- The wood base is available in the following types of wood: glossy/matt ebony, glossy/matt Canaletto walnut, glossy lacquered ivory / black lacquer
- Profile of the base, under top ring and rods are in ground metal in the following finishes: bright light gold, matt Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome, matt satined bronze
- Chromatically, the rods can have two different two-tone finishes: two-tone bright chrome with bright black chrome, two-tone bright light gold with bright black chrome, two-tone bright light gold with matt satined bronze two-toned matt satined bronze with matt
- Top and surface finishes: glossy/matt ebony, glossy/matt Canaletto walnut, glossy lacquered ivory, bronze or smoky mirror with 20 mm bevel, black painted glass with 20 mm bevel, Port Saint Laurent marble, Rosso Levanto marble, Bardiglio Nuvolato marble, Elegant Brown marble, Shale Rosewood marble, Emperador Dark marble, Silver Wave marble, Port Black marble, Frappuccino marble, Calacatta Gold marble