CharacteristicsCustomizable materials and finishes, contemporary design, manufacture and production managed in the same place
Longhi Do tables originate from a long tradition of Italian furniture design that is now part of a global production line. Longhi furniture can be customized in a wide range of materials. Do bedside table has one drawer with a manually molded glass fiber base.
Materials and Finishes
- Skirting with a ground metal edge
- Metal edge in the following finishes: bright shaded brown, Black Rose gold, bright light gold, matt Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome matt satin bronze, bright pink gold, matt pink gold
- Structure (in MDF, thickness 40 mm) with particular form covered in leather from the catalog
- Push-pull opening and interiors in matt bronze lacquer.
- Top finishes: bronze or smoky mirror, Portoro marble, Sahara Noir marble (polyester finish), Dover White marble, Panda White marble, Guatemala Green marble, Corteccia marble, Port Saint Laurent marble, Red Levanto marble, Bardiglio Nuvolato marble, Elegant Brown marble, Shale Rosewood marble, Emperador Dark marble, Silver Wave marble, Agatha Black marble, Frappuccino marble, Calacatta Gold marble, Fusion Light marble, Patagonia marble, Explosion Blue marble, Fusion Multicolor marble, Juliet Quartz marble
- Or in wood in the finishes: glossy/matt ebony, glossy/matt Sycamore frisè, glossy/matt Canaletto walnut