Longhi chairs originate from a long tradition of Italian furniture design that is now part of a global production line. Longhi La chairs can be customized in a wide range of materials.
Materials and Finishes
- Solid ash wood structure, molded and shaped with CNC machines, painted with water-based colors in Black and Mink Brown
- The seat and backrest are in medium-density polyurethane foam, covered in non-removable leather or fabric upholstery
- On the backrest, there is an elegant handle in braided saddle leather, coloured dark brown or natural beige, fastened to the frame with chromed metal studs in the following finishes: bright light gold, bright black chrome, matt satin bronze
- At the bottom of the rear legs are installed two chromed metal ferrules also available in leather as per Longhi sample set
- All metals are available in the following galvanized finishes: bright light gold, bright black chrome, matt satined bronze.