CharacteristicsCustomizable materials and finishes, contemporary design, manufacture and production managed in the same place
Longhi Miur seating islands originate from a long tradition of Italian design that now comes from a global production line.
Materials and Finishes
- Wood structure covered in multi-thickness polyurethane foam
- Tufted capitonnè upholstery with plain coloured buttons or Swarovski crystal buttons
- The base of the sofa is edged in metal in the following finishes: bright chrome, bright black chrome, bright light gold, matt Champagne gold and matt satined bronze
- The top of the backrest has an utility shelf in the following finishes: cast brass plate, covered in the same colour, metal coordinated with the ring at the base of the seat
- Given the special manufacturing process, the leather and fabric upholstery is not removable