Clean lines, tactile materials, and comfort; MENU's Harbour Collection is a design concept boiled down to these essentials. From this foundation, it shape-shifts endlessly, adapting its form and function to various needs – while remaining true to its identity. The Harbor Bar Chair is at home in a kitchen or office, private dining room or bustling café.
Striking a balance between geometric and organic shapes, the contoured curves of the collection’s seating offers maximum support, enveloping the body in its slender shell. Offered in a range of shapes, materials, and finishes, allowing for total customization. The shell comes in a selection of colors, with or without upholstery and with or without armrests, and the base comes in three solid oak versions and two powder-coated steel variants as well as with the option of a starbase.
Materials and Finishes
- Shell Materials: 85% Polypropylene, 15% Glass Fiber
- Base Materials: Powder Coated Steel
- Colors Base: Black, Light Grey
- Shell with Upholstery: According to Upholstery
- Shell without Upholstery: Burned Red, Olive, Khaki, White, Light Grey, Black