Exemplary of how Flexform, in an age of standardized production, maintains its deep ties with artisan craftsmanship is this family of chairs neatly balanced between tradition and modernity.
The wood base is distinguished by a motif that echoes the tradition of Scandinavian design with a blend of elegance and rationality. Grafted into the base is the soft, padded shell of the seat. This enveloping shell is made of a special polymer that offers superior structural properties and the kind of softness that ensures the utmost in comfort. The Leda family includes two armchairs – with low seat back or high seat back – along with a chair and a small armchair. The upholstery is removable on all of the pieces in the Leda family.
Materials and Finishes
- Frame patented material with multiple combinations of skin and core
- Feet canaletto walnut, canaletto walnut extra, canaletto walnut stained coffee. ashwood stained teak, stained ebony, stained wenge, stained cherry, stained walnut, stained coffee, stained brown. art. 24703/24713 also available in satined, chromed, burnished, champagne or black chromed metal
- Seat cushion in down with resilient inner core
- Seadrest cushion on request – down-filled with counterweight in satined, chromed, burnished, black chromed metal or champagne
- Upholstery removable fabric or leather covers