The Asolo sofa has generous yet well-balanced proportions, couture upholstery tailoring and attention to even the smallest construction details are all unmistakable signs of the quintessential Flexform style. The Asolo sofa rests on a streamlined metal base with a silver-grey painted finish.
Devoid of sharp corners, this clustering of soft pieces features large, fluffy cushions filled with blown polyester fiber and goose down for sheer relaxation. The armrest comes in two widths and is distinctive to the Asolo sofa. It features an elegant pleat, whose shape and aesthetics reveal the impeccable craftsmanship behind such skillful tailoring. At once comfortable, sophisticated and relaxed, Asolo is a versatile sofa that seamlessly adds style and elegance to any setting, from classic to contemporary, and is confidently at-home upholstered in any of the fabrics and leathers in the extensive Flexform collection.
Materials and Finishes
- Structure in solid wood with polyurethane foam padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Seat cushions in blown polyester fiber with insert in single-density crushproof material
- Backrest/armrest in metal with molded polyurethane and Dacron padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Backrest cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, Gold label)
- Optional cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma certified, Gold label); upon request
- Base in silver-grey color epoxy powder-coated metal. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions