The extensive family of extremely versatile Fly tables and side tables from Flexform, is now expanded with the addition of a custom-crafted version designed for outdoor use. Purity of design, along with true practicality and the variety of finishes and sizes available lend the Fly Outdoor table exceptional decor flexibility.
The base of the Fly Outdoor table is made of austenitic stainless steel 316, also available with epoxy powder-coated white, khaki green, wine red or burnished finish. The top – available in round and rectangular shapes and various sizes – can be made of different types of stone suitable for outdoor use: Beola argentata (silvery green gneiss), lava stone, pietra del Cardoso and porphyry. The rectangular table also comes in a version with solid natural finish iroko slats or stained white or grey.
Materials and Finishes
- Structure in stainless steel 316 with electropolished or epoxy-powder-coated finish in white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, or burnished; or with embossed lacquered finish in white 300, sand 310, brick 320 and sage green 330
- Top in the following types of stone: Lava stone, Porphyry, Cardoso, Beola argentata
- Table tops 180x100 – 200x100 – 240x100 – 300x100 – Ø80 in solid iroko wood with natural finish, stained grey, or lacquered white finish, with stainless steel 316 support bars
- Feet in thermoplastic material
- Cover in waterproof material; cover is upon request, with upcharge