CharacteristicsMade in Italy, sustainably sourced materials, range of complimentary items
The minimalist design of the Hora Sexta daybed exalts the natural qualities of the iroko wood –warm-colored, with a soft, velvety texture. It also features ingenious craftsmanship details, like the reclinable woven polypropylene fiber backrest, available in a wide range of sophisticated colors. It rests on die-cast metal alloy tips and nylon pads.
The daybed also comes in a version with cast aluminum posterior wheels that allow it to be moved quickly and easily. It can be completed with a soft, upholstered mattress finished with elegant grosgrain piping that can be crafted tone-on-tone or in a contrasting shade for a more distinct decorative vibe.
Materials and Finishes
- Structure in solid iroko wood with natural or stained grey finish
- Reclinable backrest in 316 stainless steel and solid iroko wood with natural finish or stained grey. The backrest is in woven polypropylene cord in the following colors sand 8001, anthracite 8005, bordeaux 8002, green 8006, white 8007, brown 8004; or, in matt polypropylene cord in natural 8102, ice 8103, anthracite 8105 or straw 8101 color
- Backrest recliner system in electropolished 316 stainless steel
- Seat/backrest cushion in blown polyester fiber with insert in single-density crushproof material, covered in water-repellent fabric. Upon request
- Feet in die-cast zama with matt brushed or burnished finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Wheels in cast aluminum with matt brushed or burnished finish; profile in grey thermoplastic material
- Seat cushion upholstery in removable fabric
- Upholstery piping tailoring includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in many colors