Lifesteel sofas are elegant yet discreet. They are part of a wide range of items from Flexform that are made in Italy using quality manufacturing methods and sustainably sourced materials from nearby.
This sectional or stand-alone sofa expresses a light, straightforward aesthetic complemented by generous, inviting proportions. The amply-sized rectangular armrest provides visual impact while its height, perfectly aligned with that of the seat back, conveys stylish elegance of form. The sleek, minimal metal base comes in satin, chrome, burnished, black chrome or champagne finish.
The Lifesteel sofa is distinguished by an elegant cowhide-upholstered frame that welcomes the goose-down seat cushions with core insert in crushproof material. To provide ideal support, the seat back cushions are also crafted from goose down backed by a Dacron-filled support bolster. The Lifesteel sofa is enhanced by couture details like the grosgrain piping that can be matched to the sofa’s upholstery or in a contrasting color. The extensive array of possible combinations makes Lifesteel a flexible and versatile sofa that offers a variety of compositions.
Materials and Finishes
- Frame: In nickel-satined metal, chromed metal, or burnished metal. Seat frame in metal covered in leather with cushion in polyurethane
- Arm and backrest: With pressed polyurethane padding covered with dacron and with metal insert
- Seat cushions: Down-filled with a resilient inner core or in polyurethane and dacron
- Back cushions: Down-filled
- Throw pillows: Down-filled available on requesst
- Upholstery: Removable fabric or leather covers