CharacteristicsSoft finish, 40% to 60% opacity with a 90º incidence of light, no electrical conductivity, no sound absorption, non-flammable, rustproof, resistant to acids, resistant to seawater, and oxidation.
Colors24-color palette in brilliant and satin finishes
CertificationNon-flammable: Fire ratings A1 and A1FL
Covering a wall with fixed or mobile murals has never been so exciting. Kriskadecor expertly uses aluminum chain screens to create dynamic interiors. Each link of chain works as a pixel with possibilities to create complex and sophisticated patterns and images. Kriskadecor offers solutions for every space, regardless of size or shape. If there is a way to make it happen, they will find it. The only limit is your imagination.
- Minioval – A rounded, anodized aluminum top fixing that is simple and elegant
- 40 x 30 – A simple flat bar that lends its self to complex shapes
- Wall – An anodized aluminum rail designed specifically to be affixed to straight walls
- PCA – This is a simple anodized aluminum extrusion highly recommended for quick and easy wall fixing
- Chain Drapery – This fixing system is designed to be opened and closed. The chain is fastened to a flexible textile strip that slides along a specially designed rail. This system is well suited to curved applications
- Sliding Panel System – This panel system can be used for wall or ceiling applications. It allows for independent manual movement of parallel panels and can be lacquered in a range of colors
- Base Fastening - Designed mainly for use in outdoor applications, this system prevents the strands from moving independently with an additional option to be floor fixed
- Chain Linking – Chains are linked together using rings to provide greater rigidity and to prevent the chains from crossing
- Chain Shaping - This consists of ‘trimming off’ the height of each strand of chain, creating doors, steps, or a slope at the bottom of the curtain. This shaping can follow straight or curved lines to create surprising effects.
- Kriska 2mm – This is the original trademarked metal link from Kriskadecor. It is versatile and durable. Maximum static load without a break – 17kg
- Snina 1.5mm – This link is delicate and is suitable for defined and smart chain artworks. Maximum static load without a break – 11kg
|Anodized coating||Between 8.5 – 12 microns (depending on color and finish)|
|Material Composition||Minimum 20% recycled aluminum|
|Finish||Soft finish. No roughness perceptible in the coating when microscopically magnified up to 23 times.|
|Opacity||40% to 60% opacity with a 90º incidence of light, depending on the spacing between chains and on the finishing of the chains (brilliant or satin).|
|Fire||Non-flammable. Fire ratings A1 and A1FL|