FS stone boxes can be used for various purposes. From retaining walls to fencing and even as wall coverings. Various design options are available depending how the stones are arranged inside the cage.
- High quality – high quality stone, filled and compacted at the Franken-Schotter factory
- Green – offers living space for plants and animals
- Simple and economical – constructed quickly
- Reusable – removable and reusable, also ideal for temporary projects
- Exact and saves space – can be built up to 6 m high with a width of 1m
- Durable and lasting –protection and aesthetics for generations
- Individualized – seemingly endless possibilities
- Compatible – easily incorporated into other systems
- Landscaping and property development
- Supporting walls for road construction
- Retaining walls for embankments
- Avalanche protection
- Slope protection
- Erosion protection
- Dam protection
- Artistical design and a lot more
Franken-Schotter offers support by the planning and execution to ensure the successful completion of complex projects.
The system and components for the system can be delivered worldwide and filled with local stone.
- Double wire welded grid, mesh width 50 x 200 mm
- Hot dip galvanization for all pieces in accordance with EN ISO 1461, after cutting, bending and welding.
- Minimum lifetime of the hot dip galvanization is about 55 years by a degradation rate of 1μm in accordance with EN ISO 12944.
- Weld mesh gabion box is covered by an ETA (European Technical Assesment)