Dietfurt limestone Gala comes in various shades from beige to cream white depending on the finish. Rough finishes give the stone a monolithic look and excellent slip resistance making it ideal for exterior pavers, terraces and around swimming pools. Large panel sizes are achievable making design options limitless.
Due to its excellent technical values, Dietfurt limestone flooring panels can be used for exterior flooring panels in any climatic condition including freeze-thaw.
- Design options are limitless
- Colors range from beige to cream-white
- Various finishes available, from smooth to textured
- Environmental Product Declarations
- Highly durable
- Made in Germany
Franken-Schotter's Dietfurt limestone Gala is a natural stone that formed 150 million years ago. The stone exhibits prehistoric fossils such as ammonites and belemnites that make each individual piece unique.
The stone can also be used for interiors and facades making it easy for designers to bring the stone inside and outside with seamless transitions.
Worldwide project references:
- Al Shaheed Park, Kuwait
- Knauf Museum, Iphofen, Germany
- Barnes foundation, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Various private residences