The in-house research and development team at Karcher Design creates stainless steel fittings alongside recognized designers. The designs always carry Karcher Design's trademark fixing assembly.
Lever sets for standard duty for residential interior use and light duty for commercial interior use.
- Suits on 2 1/8” (54mm) hole and center to center 5 1/2” (140mm)
- Standard door thickness 2 1/8“ (55mm) and 2 9/16“ (65mm)
- Distance ring (UZ D2 71) required for 1 3/8“ (35mm) to 1 ¾“ (45mm)
- Passage latch with standard Backset 2 3/8” (60mm)
- Stainless steel T-strike plate with plastic dust cover
- Stainless steel strike plate with plastic cover
- Stainless steel latch faceplate
- Entrance version and Patio Version
- Patio Version: Deadbolt latch: adjustable with a backset of 2 3/8″ (60 mm) and 2 3/4″ - (70 mm)
- Entrance version: Solid Brass Cylinder with 5 pins and C keyway
Entrance door plate with single cylinder deadbolt and passage lever (LA), passage (PA),
Full Dummy (DUM), Pation (PAT)
- UEZ D2 71 (Distance Ring): For door thickness 1 3/8″ - 1 3/4″ (35 - 45 mm) a distance ring is required
- UZ2500 LS 71 Full Lip strike
- UZ2570 Passage Latch with 2 3/4” (70mm) backset
Satin stainless steel (finish code 71)
Karcher Article No.
- UEL 52 LA 71: Entrance set with lever London
- UEL 52 PAS 71: Passage set with lever London
- UEL 52 DUM 71: Dummy set with lever London
- UEL 52 PAT 71: Patio set with lever London