CharacteristicsMade of stainless steel, adhere to industry guidelines, designed by Karcher Design with recognized designers, trademark fixing assembly
CertificationIn accordance to DIN/EN1906
Lever Version EPL22 Elba
Lever sets for standard doors acc. to DIN EN 1906, category of use 3
- Clip rose
- 7mm lugs
- Thread in bushing
- Nylon floating bearing
- Heavy-duty bolt through M5 fixings
- 8mm offset drilled spindle
- Mounting versions: flush (Karcher milling template Z600GB) or surface mounting.
- Door thickness: 40-50mm, depending on mounting and door version (rebated or flush)
- For a flush mount the leftover wood must be at least 4 mm.
- Attention: Before mounting check length of profile cylinder
- OS – without escutcheon
- BB – supplied with lever key escutcheons
- PZ – supplied with euro profile escutcheons
- BAD – supplied with bathroom turn/release set
Satin stainless steel (finish code 71)
Karcher Article No.
- EPL22 OS 71 – without escutcheon
- EPL22 BB0 71 – supplied with lever key escutcheons
- EPL22 PZ0 71 – supplied with euro profile escutcheons
- EPL22 BAD 71 – supplied with bathroom turn/release set