Replicating the look of real weathered steel, DECO’s rust-look finish - part of the DecoVogue finishes collection - can be applied to aluminium to provide a lighter, flexible design solution and offer limitless design opportunities for designers and specifiers.
Achieve the instant rust look across a wide selection of building products and extrusions, including the DECO architectural product range – cladding, battens, slats etc.
DECO’s highly durable, powder coated, and sublimated finish is available in four colours and is suitable for both exterior and interior applications.
- Lighter and more flexible than Corten weathered steel
- 50% more durable than standard powder coating - won't peel or rub off
- Fire-safe – 100% non-combustible solid aluminium
- No runoff or staining from real rusted surfaces or paints
- No VOCs and fully recyclable aluminium
- Suitable for interiors and exteriors
- Australian-made quality
- Withstands harsh environmental conditions and is UV resistant
- Fully complies with Australian and international quality standards
There are four rust-look colours to choose from, all of which are available in textured, gloss and anti-graffiti textures.
DECO Australia is a family-owned business in Australia that manufactures aluminium building and architectural systems with specialty industrial finishings and protective coatings. DECO provides the innovative Super DurableTM sublimated powder coating finishes for architectural products, splashbacks, and signage.