PALLADIOM Shade System from Lutron features distinctly crafted design and breakthrough engineering—the hallmarks of Lutron’s 55 years of cutting-edge innovation. In this range, the elegant visual language and nearly limitless potential of Lutron's slim keypads and thermostats are available in a shading solution.
In 1993 Lutron invented the quiet automated shade. They were whisper-quiet devices designed for, and befitting, sophisticated homes. Continuing this tradition, PALLADIOM embodies everything Lutron stands for: continuous innovation, superior quality and a celebration of design.
Palladiom Shading System; Lutron Palladiom Motorized Roller Shades are ideal for exposed applications. Controlled by an ultra-quiet, precision Sivoia QS Palladiom drive, these shades are mounted on solid aluminum brackets that completely conceal wiring and offer a refined aesthetic in a variety of finishes to match any setting.
Beginning with Lutron’s slender, carefully balanced bottom rail, PALLADIOM ensures a balanced aesthetic— from roller to window sill. PALLADIOM also features Lutron’s patented Intelligent Hembar Alignment (IHA), designed to synchronize all automated shades in a single room—or in an entire home. IHA uses a two-part electronic control system to maintain hembar alignment within one-eighth of an inch during motion, and at all resting positions.
- Bracket Enclosure Ring: Within the shade brackets are ingeniously hidden electronics. The bracket itself conceals all wiring, programming buttons, and LED indicator lights with an innovative rotating ring design. It’s simple – and seamless.
- Palladiom Bottom Rail: To accentuate the minimalist aesthetic of the Palladiom Shading System, Lutron has created the inventive Palladiom Bottom Rail. The design uses a ground-breaking method of clamping onto the fabric – no matter the fabric thickness – to ensure that the hembar will always sit perfectly flat and perpendicular to the fabric plane. The subtle curve along the hembar face matches the roll diameter at the top of the shade, so that when the shade is fully open, the hembar disappears into the negative space behind the shade itself
- Minimal Light Gaps: Light gaps are a necessary element of roller shades, especially when the shade is meant to be exposed. The Palladiom Shading System boasts symmetrical ½” light gaps, and if gaps must be larger to accommodate certain shade configurations, a finished bearing sleeve ensures a complete, beautiful look.
- Integrated wiring
- Concealed but accessible programming
- Concealed fasteners
- Engineered wire management
- 35V DC low-voltage power
- Wire management kit to help eliminate exposed wiring
- Bracket shims for each bracket type