UseInterior, exterior, new, repair
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, wet areas, bathrooms, kitchens, balconies, swimming pools
CharacteristicsEasy application, professional results, cost-effective, systems to suit a range of applications
From decorative tiled surfaces to highly functional tiled wall and floor finishes, tiling is one of the most popular surface finishing techniques used to enhance the appearance and functionality of all types of buildings and facilities. It is always crucial to select the right tile and the right tile installation system for each different area of the specific project. This should include the correct surface preparation, waterproofing (if required), tile adhesive, tile grout and sealant. Sika provides tile setting systems along with the technical advice and know-how to bring the most to any project.
- Sika provide a guaranteed, comprehensive system approach and supply compatible products that can be used as integrated systems.
- Sika's comprehensive range of products allows you to find the most suitable solution for new and repair projects, both indoor and outdoor, from one private home bathroom up to the largest scale, highrise project.
- Sika have solutions that can be successfully applied in wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens, balconies, and more critically watertight projects, such as swimming pools.
- Sika tile systems enable tile setters to achieve professional results quickly and cost-effectively.
- Sika provides sound reduction flooring systems.
Sika Key Brands:
- Large-format ceramic tiles
- Porcelain stoneware
- Tiling on drywall in dry areas
- Tiling in wet rooms
- Tiling with natural stone ie; marble or granite
- Tiling balconies - New
- Tiling balconies - Renovation
- Tiling facades
- In and around swimming pools
- Tiling terraces
Sika is present locally in more than 100 countries, which allows them to bring their customers and their clients not only a proven range of products but additional services, such as wind load calculations, application training, CAD details, BIM objects and technical consultations, guarantees, etc. Sika is the only full-range materials supplier for materials used in concrete production, waterproofing, roofing, flooring, sealing, bonding, grouting, reinforcing, concrete repair and protection, structural glazing and more, for all types of buildings and civil engineer structures.