ApplicationsResidential, commercial, hospitality, hotel, high-rise
CharacteristicsQuick installation, flexible system, sound decoupling, self supporting
When planning and constructing bathrooms and toilets, customers and clients expect; flexible room design, quick installation at the building site, very little interfacing with other tradesmen and an optimal price–performance ratio. These expectations are met with Geberit installation systems GIS, Duofix and Kombifix.
With Geberit GIS, support systems, installation elements and panelling become complete, tile-bearing sanitary walls in just a few steps.
- Flexible system, sophisticated connection technology
- Quick installation of the installation elements
- Easy compensation of dimensional tolerances
- Reliable sound decoupling
- High level of material and work calculation reliability
With Geberit Duofix, the plumber and the sanitary engineer can choose from a comprehensive range of universal self-supporting installation elements. Together with the associated rails and studs, these elements can be used to create complete, statically load-bearing prewall and partition wall installations including tile-bearing panelling – and all this quickly and cleanly on site. These enable free placement of the various sanitary appliances. Room-height prewalls do not require anchoring on the back side. -
- Universal individual elements for drywall construction
- Can be enlarged for complete prewall and partition wall installation
- Maximum design freedom owing to the slim construction
- Optimal sound decoupling
The Geberit Kombifix installation element range covers virtually every sanitary facility for bath and WC. Designed for use in solid construction, the ready-to-fit installation elements can be installed and connected to all connections quickly and securely.
- Installation elements for use in solid construction
- Delivered ready to install
- Well-established across the world for over 30 years