dormakaba provides smart access and security solutions. Their services encompass everything around the door and secure access to buildings and rooms.
Exit Lane Breach Control is a one-way exit corridor to guide the flow of arriving passengers at the air terminal. It allows for fast and safe passage from airside to landside. The modular system uses motion presence and video analytic sensors to detect unattended objects left within or passed through the corridor area. While serving as a high-security access deterrent, the dormakaba Lane implements an advanced level of safety sensors positioned to protect authorized persons as well as unauthorized intruders.
- Stainless steel construction
- Customizable configuration
- High throughput
- Safety sensors prevent unintentional contact with the moving door panels
- Modular construction supports a multi-lane configuration
As passengers use the corridor to exit, the full-height and half-height double swing doors automatically open and close based on a programmed flow or interlock mode. The combination of a physical barrier and advanced sensor technology provides secure detection and entry prevention solution without the need of a guard.
- Provides a secure exit lane without a guard
- ROI is potentially 18 months or less
- Stainless steel construction rather than aluminum cladding
- Stand-alone system to monitor, alert, notify & isolate potential intruders
- Video analytic surveillance system provides real-time video streams while tracking potential intruders
- Audible and visual alarms go off when any unauthorized passage in the opposite direction takes place
- Integrates into existing airport security & fire detection systems
- Flow or interlock modes provide the most secure and highest throughput available