UseExterior metal façade/wall cladding
ApplicationsCommercial, residential, cultural, public, industrial, hospitality
CharacteristicsCustom lengths, can be used to clad curves and unusual surfaces, invisible attachments
SizesConstruction width 200 mm - 333 mm | Metal thicknesses 1.0 mm /1.2 mm (1.2 mm recommended for construction widths ≥ 250 mm) | Standard lengths 3000 mm and 4000 mm | Max. length 6000 mm
CertificationCradle to Cradle Certified™
RHEINZINK horizontal panels are a modern, flat metal panel system for horizontal façade compositions. They can be specified in custom sizes up to 6000 mm (approx. 19.6 feet).
Panel systems are cost-effective façade design options and are popular among planners and builders who want clear structures with subtle design.
*Illustrations shown throughout may not represent all components necessary to meet building codes.
RHEINZINK Horizontal panels are primarily distinguished by their clear design concept. However, different horizontal panels can be used to suit the respective project.
- Construction widths of individual horizontal panels between 200 mm (approx. .66 in.) and 333 mm (approx. 1.09 in.)
- Individual panels are up to 6000 mm (approx. 19.69 in.) long allowing even large façade surfaces to be clad without interruptions
- Shadow gaps 20 mm (approx. .065 in.) wide produce a clear structure and make a visual statement
- Even unusual façade surfaces, such as curves, can be clad using H 25 horizontal panels
- Assembly is simple and thoroughly tried and tested
- Individual panels are attached indirectly and invisibly
- Indirect attachment using a rail specially developed for the system reduces stresses in the material caused by temperature-related changes in length