UseExterior metal façade/wall cladding. Check with your local country representative for product availability
ApplicationsCommercial, residential, cultural, public, industrial, hospitality
CharacteristicsQuick and easy assembly, complete system, durable, environment-friendly, waste-free installation
SizesStandard construction width: 350 mm (approx. 1.15 in.) | Metal thickness: 0.7 mm | Standard length: 3000 mm (approx. 9.84 in.)
CertificationCradle to Cradle Certified™
RHEINZINK SP-Line is a low-cost alternative to wood, stone and artificial construction materials that comes as a complete system including fasteners and connection and termination profiles.
SP-Line is a complete façade cladding system made from RHEINZINK prePATINA blue-grey. It can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally. Panels are fitted one on top of the other and fixed using the self-drilling screws included in the system.
*Illustrations shown throughout may not represent all components necessary to meet building codes.
- Allows custom façades to be individually designed and is an alternative to wood, stone and other building materials
- Individual panels can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally and are fitted using a well-engineered, complete system
- The attachment system can be invisibly fixed to the substructure (either wood or metal) using the included fasteners
- The program includes connection and termination profiles for the individual SP-Line panels
- SP-Line is both durable and environment-friendly
- SP-Line façade elements reliably protect the underlying building structure against external influences