RHEINZINK is known as an innovative and experienced producer of metal façade design systems. When a striking and cost-effective design is required for a project RHEINZINK titanium zinc can be used to create special metal surface designs on the basis of modern façade technology.
Various further façade design options are possible based on RHEINZINK's versatile metal façade systems. Unique façades can be created by forming seams, curves, embossing or perforations. Natural or artificial light can also be employed to influence the appearance of a façade in the long term.
- Varied surface design options based on RHEINZINK façade systems
- Special shaping using seams, curves, embossing or perforations
- Fascinating effects created using artificial or natural light
- Natural surface
- The materials and components display the highest level of creative quality.
- In combination with what lies hidden behind the façade, a façade protects the building structure below from wind and weather and so prolongs the service life and energy efficiency of the building.
- The clearly defined components facilitate flexibility and individuality as they can be adapted to suit your ideas with ease.
| || |
- Beaded pattern, embossed
- Lattice, perforated and embossed
- Meanders, press cut and edging
- Expanded mesh
- Motifs by recurring patterns
- Beaded pattern, combination of perforations
- Free forms
- Combination of rectangular and square press cuts
RHEINZINK cooperates with planners, architects and specialty fabricators who process the metal. In this way, the success of the surface design can be ensured and production of individual façade elements can be made.