UseLighting ballast control
CharacteristicsSimple configuration, can be wired as class 1 or class 2
The Lutron® Electronics H-Series EcoSystem® ballast is a commercial lighting control system that offers superior capabilities, simple configuration and greater flexibility. These digitally addressed ballasts combine superior 1% attenuation performance with Lutron's reliability and an affordable price.
They can be used with existing Hi-Lume® 3D ballasts for projects with lamps of different lengths. In addition, the EcoSystem digital link can be wired as class 1 or class 2, making the H-Series ballasts the perfect choice for both remodeling and new construction. The EcoSystem Energi Savr NodeTM acts as a connection point for Lutron EcoSystem H Series ballasts and wired and wireless controls and sensors. An intuitive programming application for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch mobile devices facilitates commissioning and reconfiguration of space and is the key to intelligent lighting and curtain control system.
Grafik Eye to control spaces individually
Control a whole building with Quantum
EcoSystem H Series ballasts can be customized for a specific application, in order to improve the watts per square meter.
- Universal voltage input (120 V, 220 V / 240 V, 277 V)
- Work with wired and wireless sensors and controls, and offer significant energy savings
Models available for:
- Luminaires of 1 and 2 T8 lamps of 1.2 meters (4 feet), available in ballast factor of 1.0 and 1.17
- Luminaires with 1 and 2 T5 lamps of 1.2 meters (4 feet)
- 1 and 2 T5HO lamps of 1.2 meters (4 feet)
- Possibility of linking to the Quantum® system of Lutron Electronics to control an entire building
- Its memory allows you to restore your settings after a power failure or interruption in electricity
- Its operating frequency does not allow interference with other devices by infrared control
- Its programmed rapid ignition design contributes to the long life of the lamps
- Its protection circuit offers safe operation when a lamp burns.
- Turn on the lamps at any level of dimming without flickering
- They are ultra-quiet
* Apple and iPod are registered trademarks and iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US. UU. and in other countries.