Laminate XL decors from EGGER show their width advantage in large-area applications. They are available in the optimised size 2,790 × 2,060 × 0.8 mm. In the case of wood reproductions, the surface texture is synchronised with the decor image. The resulting look and feel can hardly be distinguished from solid wood or veneer. Laminate XL uni decors are ideal for extra-wide interior doors, e.g. in hospitals. MED-certified XL laminates are available for use in shipbuilding. All variants cannot be postformed.
- Extra wide format for large-area applications or reduced cutting waste
- Resistant to abrasion, impact and scratches
- Natural look and feel thanks to synchronised pore surface in all wood reproduction
- Also available in selected uni decors
- Antibacterial surface properties in accordance with ISO 22196 (= JIS Z 2801)
Good to know
The synchronised surfaces are also available on chipboard, MDF boards and Eurolight lightweight boards.
Information and Technical Data