Vitrocsa are pioneers of the modern minimalist window, their original products are all manufactured to Swiss Made quality standards. Their aluminium sliding windows are a unique horizontal opening solution; the structure is anodised 25 micron aluminium alloy, in a natural colour finish. As an option, the thermolacquered or anodised versions are available in an infinite choice of colours. The roller bearing system for these Swiss windows are made from stainless steel specially adapted for projects near the sea. Fixed or sliding, these minimalist window designs feature a vertical profile width of 22 mm and is only limited by the maximum surface area of the glass. Button-locking available with two-point locking and cylinder locking with key. Motorisation possible.
The sliding windows are available for curved applications, with a radius of 3 metres for mobile elements and 1.5 metres for fixed.
The Vitrocsa sliding version is available in several ranges, adapted to the installation conditions of your projects.
- TH+ / Thermal insulation and large surface areas - Using 32 or 44 mm double or triple glazing, the TH+ range allows for sliding window surfaces of up to 18 m². The excellent insulating properties of the profiles, in combination with the glass, enable current low energy consumption standards to be met.
- 3001 / Flagship range - The 3001 range allows for sliding window surfaces of up to 6 m² with 26 mm double glazing. The range, invented in 1996, is considered the brand’s flagship product, which launched the Vitrocsa name.
- SWIMMS / Hot countries and internal partitions - The profile assembly system accepts a range of glazing thicknesses: 10 to 12 mm or 16 to 20 mm. This range is ideal for hot countries or internal partitions.
- V32 / Slim profile and thermal reinforcement - The V32 range has thermal reinforcement and a glass fibre profile. This range is designed for standard fixed or sliding openings and the slim profile helps fill the room with light.
- V56 / Infinite surface - The V56 range allows infinite glazing surfaces using 56 mm thick double or triple glazing. This new range represents an evolution of Vitrocsa's current sliding windows. The V56 range has the same mechanical characteristics of the Vitrocsa systems which have proven their worth for 25 years.
- Safety and Security - Vitrocsa meet the requirements and expectations of their clients while offering them the highest level of safety and security. The Vitrocsa product meets the highest standards such as RC2. Various additional components are available to meet other safety and security requirements, such as:
- Alarm directly integrated into the vitrocsa system
- Closed leaf position monitoring
- Glass breakage detector
- Special burglary-resistant glass
- Mosquito Net - Vitrocsa offer several solutions for insect-related problems. It is possible to add a rail allowing a mosquito net to be inserted, or a folding canvas to be concealed, offering coverage of 80 cm in the vertical jamb.
- Motorisation - The motorisation system of these automatic sliding doors is built into the architectural design, allowing for minimal interference, and simple, quiet opening. The motorisation system is fully hidden in the top part of the Vitrocsa frame and only requires a height of 12 cm. The maximum driving force is 180 N for a maximum weight of 1200 kg per motor. The maximum motion speed is 167 mm/s-1 and slows when a second leaf is driven.The system has an automatic electrical closure which is compatible with all home automation opening systems: digicode, push-button, badge reader, etc. To ensure complete safety, the system stops when it meets an obstacle.