HeartFelt® is an innovative modular felt linear ceiling and wall system from Hunter Douglas that creates visually interesting and acoustically advanced ceilings and walls. The felt panels of 40 wide and 55 high can be easily clipped to the carriers at different modulations.
HeartFelt® applied as a wall system: every wall becomes a beautiful visual and acoustic surface. In addition, the ceiling and wall can be seen as one whole. Different options in design and variations are possible due to different colors and available modules.
- Great acoustic performance
- Five different grey tones and five earth tones
- Available in heights of 55 mm for wall applications
- Easy installation and low risk for damages
- 100% recyclable or easily reusable
- C2C Bronze certificate
- Easy to maintain: dirt and dust resistant
The modular felt ceilings and walls can be specified in five grey tones and five earth tones.
|Material ||non-woven, thermoformable PES-fibers |
|Fire retardant ||class B-s1,d0 EN 13501-1 |
|Weight ||4.6 kg/m2 (M50) - 3.5 kg/m2 (M100) |
|Exposure class ||A and B EN 13964 CERTIFICATIONS |
Please find more detailed information here.