Large and small scale facades and roofs
Educational, residential, hotel, culture and corporate applications
Slat wall panels made of glassfibre reinforced concrete. Flexible applications, durability, easy to install, non-combustible and sustainable
Greyscale (7), bricky (5), timber(5), pietra (5) / 3 surfaces: ferro (sandblasted), ferro light (finely sandblasted) and matt (brushed)
Width from: 70,147,302 mm and length from: 2500, 3100 mm.
ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certifications / A1 “non-combustible” as per DIN 4102.
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
öko skin stripes of Rieder is a thin-walled, slat-sized extruded glassfibre reinforced concrete and can be easily mounted and processed on site. öko skin stripes of Rieder requires no maintenance and individual elements can be replaced easily. Panels are available in a range of colours and a mixture of 3 textures per colour. The basic slat size is 70, 147 and 302 mm and a length of 3100 mm (3600 mm on request). öko skin stripes can be used both as cladding for large-scale facades as well as for small projects such as vestibules, gardens, terraces, garden shed, garages, fences, etc.
The main characteristics of öko skin stripes of Rieder are:
- Natural Material - glassfibre reinforced concrete
- Flexible - for a range of building applications
- Resistant - low maintenance with no need for painting or staining
- Simple Installation - a managable format that can be mounted and processed on site
- Fire Protection - Fire resistance with fire protection class A1 "non-combustible" according to DIN 4102
- Sustainable - With its ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, Rieder sets itself high standards for environmental protection.