Large and small scale facades and roofs
Educational, residential, hotel, culture and corporate applications
Slat wall panels made of glass-fiber reinforced concrete. Flexible applications, durability, easy to install, non-combustible and sustainable
Greyscale (7), bricky (5), timber(5), pietra (5) / 3 surfaces: ferro (sandblasted), ferro light (finely sandblasted) and matt (brushed)
Width from: 70,147,302 mm and length from: 2500, 3100 mm.
ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certifications / A1 “non-combustible” as per DIN 4102.
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
Öko skin stripes of Rieder is a thin-walled, slat-sized extruded glass fiber reinforced concrete and can be easily mounted and processed on-site. Öko skin stripes of Rieder require no maintenance and individual elements can be replaced easily. Panels are available in a range of colors and a mixture of 3 textures per color. The basic slat size is 70, 147 and 302 mm and a length of 3100 mm (3600 mm on request). Öko skin stripes can be used both as cladding for large-scale facades as well as for small projects such as vestibules, gardens, terraces, garden shed, garages, fences, etc.
The main characteristics of Öko skin stripes of Rieder are:
- Natural Material - glass fiber reinforced concrete
- Flexible - for a range of building applications
- Resistant - low maintenance with no need for painting or staining
- Simple Installation - a manageable format that can be mounted and processed on-site
- Fire Protection - Fire resistance with fire protection class A1 "non-combustible" according to DIN 4102
- Sustainable - With its ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, Rieder sets itself high standards for environmental protection.