ApplicationsResidential and commercial
CharacteristicsDurable, low maintenance, sustainable, choice of colours and textures, can be cut to size, anti-slip rated, DIY friendly, perfect for pools, termite proof, flame zone approved, non-combustible
SizesAvailable in two widths: 94mm and 134mm with a fixed 6mm gap between boards
CertificationISO 9001:2015, QUALICOAT, ISO 14001,| Australian standards: AS 1530.1, AS 1530.3, AS3715, AS3837, AS3959, AS4506, AS4586
Guarantee12-year warranty in accordance with the Qualicoat accreditation and the Australian Standard for architectural powder coating AS 3715
DecoDeck is an aluminum decking system from DECO with a Super Durable timber-look. DecoDeck replicates the form, feel and appearance of natural timber decking without the maintenance.
- P4/R11 slip rating suitable for use around pools & spas
- Polyurethane finish is safe to use with chlorine & saltwater pools
- Dimensionally-stable 6.5 metre lengths
- Concealed ‘clip system’ for easy installation
- Black or colour-matched cover strips to enclose gaps
- Centres can be installed up to 600 mm apart
- Available in two widths: 94mm and 134mm
- Remains a comfortable temperature to walk on with bare feet
- Ideal alternative to timber in bushfire-prone areas
- Choice of 17 DecoWood timber finishes including French Oak, Ironbark and Teak
- Available Australia wide
- Join 2-pieces of deck with the DecoDeck joiner and stop wastage!
DecoDeck comes in two widths; when installed, there is a fixed 6mm gap between boards.
|94mm x 25mm||134mm x 25mm|
- Cover Strip/Insert
- Deck Fixing Connector
- Wall Starting Connector
- DecoDeck aluminium connector
- Black Plastic End Caps
- Colour Matched End Caps
- Low maintenance – no painting, staining or oiling!
- Non-combustible: can be used in bushfire prone areas rated up to BAL FZ
- Marine-grade finish for beachfront applications
- Easy DIY installation
- Choice of 17 DecoWood timber finishes
- Dimensional stability
- Australian made
DECO Australia is a family-owned business operating in Australia. They manufacture aluminium building and architectural systems and supply specialty industrial finishings and protective coatings including Super DurableTM sublimated powder coating finishes for architectural products, splashbacks, and signage.