DecoSplash is a quality and affordable aluminium splashback system that comes with unlimited design options. DecoSplash is made from 2mm powder-coated aluminum sheet and is lightweight and easy to install.
DecoSplash aluminium splashbacks range has over 100 eye-catching designs from or you can supply your own custom image. Designers can play with unique patterns and naturalistic scenes or opt for a contemporary style like marble and polished concrete.
- Hygienic and easy to clean - No grout lines
- Creative freedom
- Kitchen safe
- Versatile: Can be used in kitchen, bathroom or as a wet area lining
- Affordable compared to glass, quartz or marble splashbacks
- Easy and fast installation
DecoSplash utilises DECO’s photo imaging technology.
- Aluminium is powder coated with a highly durable polyurethane finish.
- The selected image is placed against the coated aluminium and oven-baked.
- The image is sublimated into the powder-coated layer and baked on for maximum durability.
DecoSplash is available in a range of standard sizes from 600x1800mm to 1500x3600mm. Custom cut sizes are also available.
Areas of Use
- Behind a Cooktop
DecoSplash aluminium is non-combustible and the powder-coated finish is unaffected by heat.
- Next to a Stove
Aluminium conducts heat well, so heat from cooking is quickly and evenly dispersed across the splashback's surface area.
- Outdoor Kitchens
DecoSplash is UV stable and unaffected by harsh weather.
DECO Australia is a family-owned business manufacturing aluminium building and architectural systems in Australia. DECO also supplies specialty industrial finishings and protective coatings such as the Super DurableTM sublimated powder coating finish for architectural products, splashbacks, and signage.