Linvisible flush with the wall doors were used in the Six Senses Spa Courchevel. All interiors were designed by Alain Foeillet who created a mix of contemporary styles with traditional alpine influences. Spa has an open-plan reception, a lounge area, and five dedicated treatment rooms. The spa also features an indoor swimming pool, saunas, a steam room, a relaxation lounge, a gym and a studio for wellness classes.
For this project, Linvisible provided approximately 50 highly tailored doors, in a variety of typologies, finishes, and dimensions. In addition to furnishing flush with the wall doors, Linvisible offered a complete service experience of support from the design phase, site inspection to control dimensions, transportation, and installation.
- MAREA Pocket doors
- The first Pocket door, which holds an unprecedented technological, functional and patent surplus value.
An innovative product that revolutionizes the concept of assembly, handling, and maintenance of sliding doors.
- ALBA Filo 10 Hinged doors
- Linvisibile Filo 10 Hinged door is the exclusive door, which thanks to a panel thickness of 102 mm, sits perfectly flush with the wall on both sides of the panel. The product stands out for having a perimetral gap of only 3 mm between the panel and the wall.
- ALBA Fire Resistant Hinged doors (REI 30 - 60)
The fire resistant REI 30 - EI130 Hinged (mod.F.11 REI), is a patented system for completely flush to wall doors and flush with the wall panels (concealed aluminum and hinges).
Linvisibile’s Hinged doors are REI 30 certified since they provide perfect fire resistance to meet the safety requirements of hotels and restaurants, contract installations, large public spaces and any other public environment where specific fire protection regulations have to be met.
All Linvisibile products are distinguished by the use of concealed hinges and the absence of door frames or jambs to achieve seamless continuity between wall and door. They can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather). There are lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions offered as well. In the Six Senses Spa project, the architect specified the following finishes:
- Matte RAL 9010 Lacquer
- Alpi Lignum 10.19 veneer wood and base coat to be painted as wall.
|Project ||Six Senses Spa |
|Location ||3 Rue des Tovets, Courchevel, France |
|Architect ||Longo Palmarini Architecture & Partners |
|Interior Design ||Alain Foeillet |
|Contractor ||Promocour 1850 |
|Schedule ||2015 - 2016 |