UseWood/gas-burning interior fireplace
ApplicationsResidential, commercial, hospitality
CharacteristicsRecyclable, energy efficient, self-supporting, exceptional heat exchange, adaption parts made to measure
Focus fireplaces are made in France and a number of them are highly energy-efficient. Filifocus wall mounted is a wall glazed fireplace which comes in two versions: version 2000 and version 1600. The pure lines of the hood emphasized by the curved fire basin allow this self-supporting wall model to effortlessly grace many types of interiors.
- Three curved glass panels (two are fixed and one slides open) that act as a fireguard
- A heat recuperator takes up two-thirds of the hood, providing exceptional heat exchange
Heating by burning wood is, along with solar heating, among the least polluting for the planet. Wood is a renewable energy source because it can be replenished relatively rapidly, especially in contrast to fossil fuels. All the wood-burning models have undergone extensive testing in European testing laboratories to provide real performance indicators (nominal heat output, efficiency, level of CO, etc.) for each model.
|Nominal heat output||6 KW|
|CO output||0,08 %|
- In the gas version of this model, 1/3 of the diameter of the hearth is open, and the other 2/3 are closed by 2 fixed glass panels
- These models are supplied with a raised base (height: 255 mm) that houses the electronic mechanism for the burner as well as the gas supply system.
- Operated by remote control (lighting, programming, adjustment, etc.)
- Batteries allow continued operation in case of a power cut
- Combustible: natural gas or propane
- Decorative logs or ceramic pebbles
- Guaranteed efficiency with a minimum distance of 5 m between the burner and the terminal (at the extremity of the flue outlet)
Focus gas fireplaces (all CE-certified) display their nominal heat input. Closed gas fires are particularly efficient for heating and have no constraints involving loading wood, removing ash, spark protection, and so on. Equipped with a remote control, they are easily adjustable and easy to use. In case of a power outage, they continue to operate and provide heat independently of an electric power source.
|Natural Gas | Model 2000||Propane | Model 2000||Natural Gas | Model 1600||Propane | Model 1600|
|Nominal heat input||14 KW||13,5 KW||9 KW||7,8 KW|
|Consumption||1,316 M3/H||0,475 M3/H||0,89M3/H||0,31 M3/H|
Ecology and Environment
Focus is a member of the Union of Renewable Energy (SER: Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables) and an active member of the French Flamme Verte environmental performance label: beyond certifying the performance of fires purely in terms of efficiency and heat output, this label guarantees environmental performance and the protection of air quality.