Focus fireplaces are made in France and a number of them are highly energy-efficient. Filifocus wall mounted is a wall glazed fireplace which comes in two versions: version 2000 and version 1600. The pure lines of the hood emphasized by the curved fire basin allow this self-supporting wall model to effortlessly grace many types of interiors.
- Three curved glass panels (two are fixed and one slides open) that act as a fireguard
- A heat recuperator takes up two-thirds of the hood, providing exceptional heat exchange
Heating by burning wood is, along with solar heating, among the least polluting for the planet. Wood is a renewable energy source because it can be replenished relatively rapidly, especially in contrast to fossil fuels. All the wood-burning models have undergone extensive testing in European testing laboratories to provide real performance indicators (nominal heat output, efficiency, level of CO, etc.) for each model.
|Nominal heat output ||6 KW |
|Efficiency ||50 % |
|CO output ||0,08 % |
|Dust ||<75 MG/M3 |
- In the gas version of this model, 1/3 of the diameter of the hearth is open, and the other 2/3 are closed by 2 fixed glass panels
- These models are supplied with a raised base (height: 255 mm) that houses the electronic mechanism for the burner as well as the gas supply system.
- Operated by remote control (lighting, programming, adjustment, etc.)
- Batteries allow continued operation in case of a power cut
- Combustible: natural gas or propane
- Decorative logs or ceramic pebbles
- Guaranteed efficiency with a minimum distance of 5 m between the burner and the terminal (at the extremity of the flue outlet)
Focus gas fireplaces (all CE-certified) display their nominal heat input. Closed gas fires are particularly efficient for heating and have no constraints involving loading wood, removing ash, spark protection, and so on. Equipped with remote control, they are easily adjustable and easy to use. In the case of a power outage, they continue to operate and provide heat independently of an electric power source.
| ||Natural Gas | Model 2000 ||Propane | Model 2000 ||Natural Gas | Model 1600 ||Propane | Model 1600 |
|Nominal heat input ||14 KW ||13,5 KW ||9 KW ||7,8 KW |
|Consumption ||1,316 M3/H ||0,475 M3/H ||0,89M3/H ||0,31 M3/H |
Ecology and Environment
Focus is a member of the Union of Renewable Energy (SER: Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables).