Focus fireplaces are made in France and a number of them are highly energy-efficient.
For interiors where size is an issue, the simplicity of the spherical Emifocus makes a strong impression in a small space. The wall version of the free-standing Bathyscafocus, this model's discreet form, heat efficiency, and easy installation combine to create an intimate and warm atmosphere in a range of different settings, from mountain ski chalets to city studios.
- This wall-mounted version has an open hearth and a heat exchanger.
- Flue and other adaptation parts are made to measure
- Paint: matt black
| ||Indoor Vertical Outlet ||Indoor Open, Rear Outlet |
|Nominal heat output ||13,5 KW ||9,5 KW |
|Efficiency ||57,0 % ||46 % |
|CO output ||0,39 % ||0,35 % |
- An outdoor wood-burning wall fireplace with a visible vertical flue or a concealed rear flue outlet
- Choice of finishes
- Black anti-corrosion paint
- For installation under a protected area located at least 10 km from the coast.
- The flue outlet must also be connected to a chimney stack with a cowl.
Heating by burning wood is, along with solar heating, among the least polluting for the planet. Wood is a renewable energy source because it can be replenished relatively rapidly, especially in contrast to fossil fuels. All the wood-burning models have undergone extensive testing in European testing laboratories to provide real performance indicators (nominal heat output, efficiency, level of CO, etc.) for each model. Fireplaces that have a thermal efficiency equal to or more than 70% may be eligible for a tax credit in certain countries.
Ecology and Environment
Focus is a member of the Union of Renewable Energy (SER: Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables).